Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lion City No More

Hey folks, looks like the great Lion City is really gone. So here's a page from my scrapbook as a tribute to Alvin and Yuu and all the good folks who put in their blood sweat and tears to create the place. It was a great place, where I spend my first days in SL, and where I first met most of you good folks. My sincere thanks to the team! :)


At the same time, of course, let me take this chance to thank JoeTeh, Gizelle, Zalyn and all you folks at Reddars for creating and maintaining this great place. Let's show our support and not let it disappear yeah?! Go buy JT's corset in the shop! Hahahaha....

4 comments:

Enzio Watanabe said...

WAH!!! no more!? how now brown cow~ T.T

I miss the kopithiam chats.. :(

Gizelle Slade said...

dang! dodo places r hot man; i din take any pictures! shit shit shit!

Enz, u chat at the kopitiam meh? help lor, jitao buzz here n dere...

jokes aside, anyone knows y it's gone? it was really an amazing job done considering how i slack at reddars... ;o}

Unknown said...

wow.. ah pek, thanks for promoting my corset...

Yes, it is very sad that Lion City is gone... can anyone verify again.. ? :(

Unknown said...

No prob Joe, hope to see more stuff up for sale. =)

Giz, Reddars is looking pretty sharp too. ;)

But a bit scary when those fish swim out of the water. Haha....